- Martha Mendoza-Sazon and BJ Sazon opened a bbq business in Makati Mini-Mall, Batangas St., Makati City. Only P10 per stick, super yummy! (Marts/BJ, pag marami nagpunta dahil sa endorsement ko, libre na catering niyo sa next party ko ha.)
- Carla San Pedro-Ondoy and her sister opened their second food stall, this time at Makati Mini-Mall (what's with this mall? Everybody's setting up a food stall there!). They sell french fries, nachos, etc. More on this later!
- Le Beouf at the newly-opened City Golf along Julia Vargas in Ortigas - for affordable steak dinners. P150 lang salisbury steak, the owners (Mr. and Mrs. Lachica, thank you soo much) treated us last Friday night and I promised to encourage my friends (that's all of you) to come over. If the driving range is not your thing, just go there for the great ambience. There's a building choc-full of locators to suit every golfer's family member's needs - barber shop, spa, gourmet shop, bag shop (Aranaz - think Sex and the City bags for export, featured recently at the Inquirer), bake shop, etc. - all at affordable prices. :)
- Rommel Escoto's Thinking Face Study Center (KUMON) at Unit 4 Thaddeus Arcade, Mayor Gil Fernando Ave (formerly A. Tuazon Ave.), San Roque, Marikina City. Mommies and daddies who live near the area, you might want to enroll your kids at Kumon, where they (allegedly, haha, never tried it as it didn't exist during my learning years) would learn Math and Reading the Kumon (read: Japanese discipline) way.
- My friends Paulleanore Elauria, Glecy Nolasco and Cyrill Juria will sell Naturalizer shoes and bags at unbelievably low prices this October. Please email email@example.com for more details.
- Netgazer Internet - please visit www.netgazer.com.ph if you need an ISP. Tama na ang prepaid Internet! Look for Mrs. Dolores Mooney and say that you were referred by Laura. Promise wala akong komisyon, but Netgazer has been my only ISP since the year 2000. :)
- My brother, Dante, has a company for all your digital needs - www.digitalres.com contains all the information about this. Kuya Dan is an architect-artist and more whose passion for excellence and dedication to his craft inspire a lot of people, including me.
I'll have to go for now. More shameless plugs in the future!