Friday, June 15, 2007

MCLE in Las Vegas Sept 20-23

Sorry for cross-posting. I already published this in my other blog. It's just that we need to spread the word so that more participants could join this MCLE seminar. Kindly read on.

I'm coordinating a project for CD Technologies Asia, Inc. in partnership with Ateneo de Manila Law School. We'll provide a Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) seminar for US- and Canada-based Filipino lawyers on Sept 20-23, 2007 at Palace Station, Las Vegas.

I will have a list of the speakers and topics next week. I hope you could help me spread the word and refer interested parties to:

Atty. Ella del Rosario
ella.delrosario@gmail.com

I will release more details regarding registration as soon as our website for this purpose is up. This seminar is open to all US- and Canada-based members of the Philippine bar.

No comments: