Saturday, June 30, 2007

Lost

This is neither about the TV show a lot of my friends are addicted to, nor is this about my current state of mind. It's about my books. I'm not exactly thorough in cataloging them, in fact, I don't even put my name on most of them, despite what my father taught me. When people borrow my books, I don't take note so I forget which is with whom. Such carelessness and downright laziness have caused me to lose some of my precious.

I'm listing them down and posting the list because I have no idea where they are. I'm hoping that some of you might remember having borrowed them and would like to arrange to return them, over a cup of good coffee:

1. The Road Less Traveled by M. Scott Peck, M.D.
2. Your Past Does Not Define Your Future by Bo Sanchez
3. What's So Amazing About Grace by Philip Yancey (thankfully I have 2 copies)
4. Finding God in The Lord of the Rings
5. Prayer Groups: Live! by Dr. Jake Yap
6. Becoming Beautiful for God (not sure now of the exact title, basta sounds like)

I will update this list whenever I remember another of my lost ones. If I have a book with you and it's not on the list, please do me a favor and remind me! The coffee date is for us to discuss the book and not just for me to get it from you. This is me in my thirties - forgetful and sentimental.

Oh, and while we're making lists, here's a short one of my lost CD's:

1. Purpose Driven Life CD feat. Jamie Rivera
2. Michael Buble, I forget which title, the one with the VCD
3. Runaway Bride OST
4. The best of Gary Valenciano, vol. 1

No comments: