Wednesday, September 22, 2004

The Interview

I asked for a sign during the interview, and a sign came. I don't understand what the sign means yet, I just know that there was a messenger of God's love in the vicinity when I was being interviewed. How did I recognize the messenger? He was wearing a pin symbolizing his vocation.

Sometimes, God expresses His love for us by blessing us beyond our eyes can see!

Sorry no details yet. Interview process ongoing. Negotiations have not even begun. I just feel strongly guided by God's hand now. This morning, when I woke up, He said, "Stand tall. This day belongs to Me." That word allowed me to finish a deadline at work. It allowed me to relate well to the people around me. It brought me through a significant job interview. And it gave me a chance to enjoy the company of a very good friend and mentor.

Now this is beginning to sound like a diary.

No comments: