David Letterman's Top Ten reasons why there couldn't be a Filipino-American U.S. President:
10. White House is not big enough for in-laws and extended relatives.
9. Not enough parking spaces at White House for 2 Honda Civics, Toyota Celica, 1985 Mercedes BenzDiesel, BMW and MPV (My Pinoy Van).
8. Dignitaries generally intimidated by eating with fingers at State dinners.
7 . Too many dining rooms in the White House--where will they put the Last Supper picture?
6 . White House walls not big enough to hold giant wooden spoon and fork.
5 . Secret Service Staff won't respond to "psssst, psssst."
4. Secret Service Staff uncomfortable driving presidential car with Rosary hanging on the rear view mirror or the statuette of Santo Nino on the dashboard.
3. No budget allocation to purchase karaoke machines in every White House room.
2 . State Dinners do not allow "Take Home"
AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON:
1. AIR FORCE ONE does not allow overweight balikbayan boxes!
Hay I have to agree!