Friday, January 26, 2007

Hoping to be a Biblical Scholar

Ok, I got this from Ted, and when I clicked on the link my heart beat so fast. It wasn't just my competitive side, but I wanted to do well sooo much. I'm glad I did take the test. It might not be the Ultimate Quiz, but it sure made me smile after reading this:

You know the Bible 100%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes

1 comment:

Ted said...

ok, di ba? I got that from some of my students and their scores were dismal-and it was something for them to be surprised about.

It may not be the ultimate test but it still gave me some degree of satisfaction and fulfilment that I'm privy to some big secret that others haven't found out yet; at the same time, it gives me also some degree of frustration that others haven't found out my secret yet.