Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Torn Between Two Loves

If this blog had tools for moods, my current mood should show: TORN!

I just found out that Hillsong Music Australia is coming to Manila. I've been a fan for several years now yet I've never been to any of their concerts. It's going to be on June 11. And yes, there is a catch, that's why I'm torn. That, unfortunately, is also the schedule of Lingkod Quezon City's Lord's Day Celebration and E-Night for our Fifth Anniversary. :((

We could sing Hillsong hits during the E-Night...
I could be a rebel without a cause and not attend the E-Night (and defy who I am? naaah)...
Or we could change the schedule of E-Night...

Dear Lord, hear my prayer. I want to watch this concert AND attend Lord's Day and even perform at our E-Night. For with you nothing is impossible. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very apt! torn....

sis, ang beach mo tuloy pa ba? oo nga natuloy kayo sa puerto azul pero yung balak mo na ikaw lang, itutuloy mo pa ba? kapatid, umuulan-ulan na, magbaba-bye na ang summer kelan ka pa pupunta sa dagat nyan kung malakas na ang alon at malabo na ang tubig dito, duon ka pa lang susuong? balita ko maaga ang bagyo at marahil, huwag naman sana, hunyo pa lang e naguumpisa nang tumulo ang unang patak ng ulan sa buwang nabanggit.
pero walang imposible sa Diyos, tama ka diyan :)

chard