Monday, June 27, 2005

Tinkering with Blogger's Image Uploader

Good things come to those who wait. I did not doubt for a second that Blogger would come up with its own image-uploading tool. I'd like to thank Hello for all its help the past few months, but I think I'd use blogger now to send my photos to my blog. It makes life a whole lot easier. :)

So now I have this picture of the cat I've always wanted to be. And this place I've always wanted to visit...


And the little black dress I've always dreamed of. As Prof. Jacinto of UP Law once told me, everyone is entitled to their own dreams. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sis tingin ko konti na lang masusuot mo na yang dress na yan :D

Unknown said...

Bumabawi ka from the E-Night ha! Di bale dahil bro kita papaniwalaan ko ang iyong suporta at pag nasuot ko na nga iyan ay ipapadala ko ang pic para i-upload mo sa QTs Gallery! :))

Mel said...

ang galing! di ko alam yung bagong feature ng blogger na yan ah. hay salamat sisimple na nga buhay.