Monday, August 01, 2005

I'm Back Lah!

I learned that I have readers in Malaysia, a grand total of two!, and while I was with them last weekend, one of them reminded me that I have been reneging on my blogging duties. My apologies to those who missed out on their daily fix of reflections/ photos/ travelogues/ rants/ raves because when I am out of the house I find that I am simply not in the mood to blog.

Singapore and Malaysia in four days deserves several entries here, unfortunately, I woke up with a headache, slight fever, and flu, so I will postpone once more the real blogging. I might separate the writeups into different topics, not necessarily in chronological order; like, "Lost in Translation", "Lost in Conversion", "Land, Sea and Air: 3 Countries in 24 Hours", "Mind over Matter: My Battle Against Vertigo", etc. There are too many blessings to pack in one blog entry.
As I have to take bed rest today, let me just post these photos for now and update you guys on what I've been up to the past five days. By the way, thanks to all those who remembered me last Saturday. It was an unforgettable day.


This was taken on July 30. No camera tricks were used at all! Our friends Roelle and Pauline (of Punsalan Bed, Breakfast and Tours which I shall blog about soon, watch out for it) made us stand at the steps leading to the Petronas Twin Towers in KL, Malaysia and then this pose was the easiest thing to do. I felt like I was Samson or Hercules.

The meds I took are kicking in once more. Off to bed I go. Later.

No comments: