Monday, January 23, 2006

Last Look at the Tourists


Ang mga Bakasyonista, shopping sa Stoneridge Mall.

We sat beside Santa's Magical Garden out of sheer exhaustion. We'd just been to Target at 5:30 a.m., Linens and Things, and then Gilroy Premium Outlets. We went home to rest before going to Stoneridge. That was on the biggest shopping day in the U.S., the day after thanksgiving.

Stoneridge reminded me of the Power Plant mall at Rockwell, the first one I revisited when I got back two weeks ago to Manila. Papa, Mama and Ella are now back to work. At night, however, we relive our trip by going over our photos, choosing which ones to have printed, and sometimes, by eating some of the chocolates we brought home.

Mostly, though, we keep a healthy diet, work hard on all the things that piled up while we were away, and refrain from shopping. That's how I know we're back to the real world.

Which reminds me, I have to go back to it. Enough of this reminiscing. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rocky said...

hi ella! what a wonderful world, este... vacation pala! welcome back! btw, i added you to my blogroll (naks!) ;)

Unknown said...

Maraming salamat, manlalakbay! I added you to my blogroll too. It is a wonderful world, indeed. Why do I sound like Amats? ;)