Monday, January 23, 2006

Remembering Disneyland


I remember Disneyland so well, and I would definitely want to go back there again. Even if just in Hong Kong.

Waiting for Jasmine and Aladdin -We stood in line behind a little girl who complained to Aladdin and Princess Jasmine that Captain Hook (not in photo) was scaring her. It took them forever to placate the weeping girl. Kids are an absolute priority at Disneyland. Castmembers always make time to listen to them. My impatient cousin just took a shot of us waiting in line, and then shepherded us to catch a show. It was the live musical Aladdin, I think, at nearby California Adventure. Posted by Picasa


Yes, it was Aladdin that we saw again on stage. The genie stole the show with his ad lib (To Aladdin - "I'm soo adding you to my friends at myspace!") Tito Ludi wore his USC jacket, as this was the day before their game vs. UCLA. People kept giving him the Trojan sign.

Definitely worth a visit again, this Disneyland, if I could smile like that once more.

No comments: