Monday, January 23, 2006

Think Only of These Things



Even if now I can't wear this jacket because of the heat where I live, in fact I left it with Mel in San Francisco, whenever I look at this picture I will remember where I was and how I was feeling at the time this was taken by Tito Ludi. We were at Rodeo Drive at Beverly Hills, and right behind me was the hotel where they shot "Pretty Woman". Like her, I couldn't shop at the stores around me. They were nice to look at, though.

Away from the cold weather where I felt warmth inside, I am in this very warm weather now with a ghastly cold freezing my insides.

I will think about good things, following the advice of St. Paul from Philippians 4:8.

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. (KJV)

Taken at Ate Joy and Kuya Edwin's beautiful house last December. Counter-clockwise from me: Papa, Ate Jean, Tyler, Justin, Jasmine, Ate Joy, Kuya Edwin, Kuya Ace, Tita Yoly, Tito Bing, and Mama. This was a very happy day. We watched Justin and Jasmine's play, Grease, where Justin played Danny phenomenally. Papa said he enjoyed it more than the grand production The Glory of Christmas because he was amazed at the little boy's singing, dancing and acting skills. Jasmine, a print ad model for Disney, among others, could sing beautifully as well. They might have taken after their actor/director/producer uncle, Ace Cruz, my cousin. The kids, especially Tyler, could play the piano quite well, too. That's what I call kapamilya. Hehe. I miss you guys. [Tita Lea, tell them I posted this, k? Thanks. See you soon.]

This therapy session worked. I'm actually feeling so much better already.

No comments: